Mary Michael Roth is new to Advantage Realty, Inc., but not to the Real Estate Industry.
She grew up on the North side of Chicago and received her Bachelor of Science degree at Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa. After finished college, she worked in management at the Hyatt Hotel Corporation and later became the onsite coordinator for the human resource department at Kraft General Foods.
After getting married to her husband John, who is a lifelong resident of Morris, she worked alongside him with his business at Roth Builder's, Inc. For the last 13 years, her role there has been helping buyers purchase and build their dream homes as well as buy and sell investment properties throughout the Grundy and LaSalle County area.
She is very involved in the community and currently is associated as:
- Board of Directors - Morris Downtown Development Partnership
- Board of Directors - Morris Hospital Auxiliary
- Board of Directors - Chairman Financing Committee Morris Hospital Auxiliary
- Member - Grundy Economic Development Council
- Member - Grundy County Chamber of Commerce
- Member - Morris Country Club